language: Deutsch   Français   italiano   Español   Português   日本語   russian   arabic   norwegian   swedish   danish   Nederlands   finland   ireland   English  

FCC Complaints

Sign in Check Status FCC Home Complaint Center Home Consumer Complaint Center File an informal consumer complaint / Tell your story

Para presentar una queja en español, llamar al: 888-CALL-FCC (888-225-5322)

By filing a consumer complaint and telling your story, you contribute to federal enforcement and consumer protection efforts on a national scale and help us identify trends and track the oyajfurt. moncler mens basile jacket black issues that matter most.

What Happens After I File My Complaint? Unwanted Calls Frequently Asked Questions How Other Agencies Can Help File a complaint

If your complaint is about a telecom billing or service issue, we will serve your complaint on your provider. Your provider has 30 days to send you a response to your complaint. We encourage you to contact your provider to resolve your issue prior to filing a complaint.

TV Phone Internet Radio Access for People with Disabilities Emergency Communications Share your experience Tell Us Your Story

When you have issues concerning a provider or policy, let us know about it. By submitting your story you are NOT filing a consumer complaint. Your story won't be forwarded to your provider and you will not hear back from your provider or the FCC. We will share your story internally and use it to inform policy making and potential enforcement activities.

 Learn about consumer issues

Consumer Help Center

Consumer Complaint Data Center

Download a complaint form: Word or PDF File using our American Sign Language Hotline: ASL Video Federal Communications Commission 445 12th Street SW Washington, DC 20554 Phone: 1-888-225-5322 TTY: 1-888-835-5322 Videophone: 1-844-432-2275 Fax: 1-866-418-0232 Contact Us Privacy Policy Moderation Policy Website Policies & Notices Browser Compatibility FOIA No Fear Act Data FCC Digital Strategy Open Government Directive Plain Writing Act 2009 Recovery and Reinvestment Act RSS Feeds & Email Updates Disability Rights

outlet moncler online opinioni
moncler baby snowsuit sale
moncler womens ski jackets sale
moncler outlet store locations uk
saks moncler sale Civil Rights Complaint

If you believe that your civil rights have been violated, you may file a Civil Rights Complaint with the Civil Rights Division of the Office of Attorney General Maura Healey. The Civil Rights Division is located at 100 Cambridge Street, 11th Floor, in Boston, MA, 02108. The Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. In order for the Office to evaluate claims properly, all complaints must be submitted in writing to the mailing address listed below. If, due to a disability, you seek an accommodation in filing a complaint, please contact the Office at (617) 727-2200 or (617) 727-4765 (TTY).

Before filing a civil rights complaint, please review the other Civil Rights sections of this website for information that may help you decide whether to file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office or to access other resources.

Recognizing a Civil Rights Violation

There are various state and federal laws that protect your rights to access education, employment, housing, financial services, healthcare, transportation, voting, and marriage, as well as your free speech and privacy rights, among others.

For example, if you have been the victim of threats, intimidation or coercion based upon your race, color, national origin, religion, age, ancestry, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability, or because you engaged in a protected activity (for example, the right to vote, or the right to obtain an education, or the right to freely associate), your civil rights under the Massachusetts Civil Rights Act may have been violated.

If you are a tenant or an applicant for housing who has been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, children, lead paint, or receipt of public assistance, your housing rights under the Massachusetts Antidiscrimination Law, M.G.L. c. 151B , may have been violated.

If you are an employee or job applicant who has been discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, veteran status, age (40 and older), disability, sexual orientation, genetics, or based on your reporting of discrimination, your employment rights under the Massachusetts Antidiscrimination Law, M.G.L. c. 151B , may have been violated.

If your employer has discriminated against you based on your sex by paying you less than employees of the opposite sex who perform the same or comparable work, your rights under the Massachusetts Equal Pay Act, M.G.L. c. 149 § 105A may have been violated.  To make a complaint concerning equal pay, use the Civil Rights E-Complaint Form below and check “Employment” as the nature of your complaint.

If you have been discriminated against in places of public accommodation, such as by a hotel, restaurant, bar, theater, concert hall, sports stadium, store, shopping center, or other retail establishment or service establishment, based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, deafness, blindness, or any physical or mental disability, or ancestry, your rights under the Massachusetts Public Accommodation Law, M.G.L c. 272, s. 92A , 98 and 98A may have been violated.


Filing a Civil Rights Complaint

To file an e-complaint click the link below:

Civil Rights E-Complaint Form

Because the Civil Rights Division receives many complaints, the time it takes to review complaints can vary. We will contact you within one week of the receipt of your complaint. If you have filed a complaint with the Civil Rights Division and wish to learn about its status, you may contact the Civil Rights Division by calling (617) 727-2200

Complementary Content © 2017 Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mass.Gov® is a registered service mark of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Site Policies Contact the Attorney General's Office


There is an issue viewing the IPCC's online complaint forms using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, find out how to resolve the issue here.

The IPCC oversees the police complaints system in England and Wales.